Friday, August 6, 2010

Birth Control Pill Cost - Ortho Tri-cyclen Lo - where to buy?

I'm a college student and just started the pill Ortho Tri-Cyclen Lo. I got the prescription from my school's medical center and didn't realize that it costs $48 per month, so I was wondering if there are any places to get it cheaper.





I called planned parenthood and you need an initial consult which is $50, and then it'll be $21 for the pills per month.


Also, it seems if you order from www.birthcontrol.com it's $47 for a 3-month supply. Has anyone ordered from them?


Finally, I called the local health department, but the lady didn't know how much the initial consult is or how much the pills would be. I was wondering if anyone gets her pills from the health dep and how much it costs for the consult %26amp; per month.





Thanks so much! I really appreciate your answers.Birth Control Pill Cost - Ortho Tri-cyclen Lo - where to buy?
Yeah you can get at up to 70% cheaper with MySimpleCard.Birth Control Pill Cost - Ortho Tri-cyclen Lo - where to buy?
i am on the patch and i just get a perscription from any walk in clinic or my family doctor, then take it to planned parent hood in my city and its $10 a month, (the pill is $6 last i herd) I dont understand why pph would charge so much, maybe it is the city you are in. it might sound bad but try some type of a subsidized or low income health care place, if you do not have a health care plan. also i like to buy 3-6 months at a time so you arent caught short and without pills one month and it eliminates the hassle of going to get them all the time too.
I was in the same boat a couple years ago.





Most colleges require you to have some sort of health insurance. And most health insurances cover part of the cost.





Second, I asked my doctor and he said that places like Walmart or Kmart pharmacies are cheaper than places like CVS or even independent pharmacies.

No comments:

Post a Comment