Friday, August 6, 2010

Does anyone know how much birth control usually costs from Planned parenthood?

They gave me my first month free, thanks for any help!Does anyone know how much birth control usually costs from Planned parenthood?
it depends on if you have health insurance and if not then it depends on your income and how old you are. if you are under 18 it should be free.Does anyone know how much birth control usually costs from Planned parenthood?
i used pp when i didn't have insurance and bc was on a sliding scale, i ended up paying $12 a month. condoms were always free and you didn't need to even have an appointment to walk in and ask for some.
It take a few things in account:





Your insurance


Your Income ( If you have no Insurance)


Your state





It can vary from Free-30 a month


The planned parenthood I go to has a deal $65 for a 3 month supply (If you make too much money)
It's been a LONG time since I went there for it, like 4+ years but when I went there, I had a good job and it went by income levels. So I had to pay 13.00 a month. Hope that helps
They usually keep giving it to you for free, or 1 buck for a year... That's how much it was when I was on it from planned parenthood...





37 weeks pregnant now! :) (I stopped taking the bc so dont worry)
depends on youre insurance but the average is usually 10-30$
It should be free

No comments:

Post a Comment