Saturday, August 21, 2010

What are some tennis string that offer control and durability and don't cost too much?

Something about $20-$35, I just bought Babolat Pro Hurricaines, are they better than the Wilson Sensation?What are some tennis string that offer control and durability and don't cost too much?
I don't know about the Babolat strings, but I used the wilson Sensation before and thye broke in about two weeks.





Try using Prince Durability, I'm loving themWhat are some tennis string that offer control and durability and don't cost too much?
My favorite string and I think the best string for the money is Prince's ';Synthetic Gut with Duraflex.'; I prefer the feel of 17 gauge but obviously the 16 gauge would be a bit more durable. Another good one that I really like is Prince's ';Control Freak.'; Both are reasonably priced. Hope that helps.
Prince synthetic gut, 16 gauge is the best $20 dollar string job you can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment