Saturday, August 21, 2010

Do pregnancy clinics (like Planned Parenthood) offer lower-cost birth control?

I have insurance, but it's not very good, and won't cover birth control at all I don't think, even though I need it for medical reasons.





We don't have a PP in town anymore, but we have a Pregnancy Resources center, which is I think the same thing. If I have a prescription, can they fill it there like a pharmacy? I'm sure I meet low income guidlines.Do pregnancy clinics (like Planned Parenthood) offer lower-cost birth control?
You can get it for free if you want. When I was in high school and on my mom's insurance (which is the best you can get in our state) and making $12 an hour and still got free birth control. All the ask is a donation if you want to give one.Do pregnancy clinics (like Planned Parenthood) offer lower-cost birth control?
You'd have to call them and ask. I used to get birth control through my county's health department since i was low-income. However, i had to have the pelvic exam there and they didn't give me an actual prescription. I just had to stop in every 3 months and they'd give me a 3-month supply of birth control.

No comments:

Post a Comment