Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Is it true that birth control pills will cost less money for teens?

I'm planning on going to planned parenthood tomorrow and I just want to know what to expect.. I'm sixteen and I'm going on my own because my sister told me that it's cheaper if you do it without a parent. Is that true? How much will it be? If you need to know, I live in West Michigan. And the pill is something that I need. I've been with my boyfriend for well over a year and we've been having sex for most of that time, and I think it's about time I go on the pill so we can be safer, now that I'm sixteen and have a job so I can pay for it. But yeah.. Any help I can get I would be grateful for..Is it true that birth control pills will cost less money for teens?
They go by your income....so it shouldnt be too much for youIs it true that birth control pills will cost less money for teens?
yes, that's tru, but when you turn 18, they will get more expensive. in some places they will be free. but you should still condoms with your boyfriend. my mom got pregnant with me while she was on birthcontrol. be safe, good luck!
Why waste money on birth control? It feels way better than a condom - not to mention, you could always abort the baby.
Who cares how much it is?? If u need it, get it because I guarantee you it is cheaper than having a baby
I'm 17 and My insurance covers most of it, it's only $10 a month for me! Good luck!
Don't tell them you have a job!! Tell them you hear its free for girls under 18. They should just give it to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment