Saturday, August 21, 2010

Does anyone take the birth control pill yasmin? how much does it cost them a month?

I took it for about 2 years. It cost me about $40/month. Started out as $30/month but then my insurance changed. It will depend on your insurance.





I have taken Triphasil which made me puke all the time. Ortho Mircronor gave me a period every other week - Yuck. I'm on Lo-Ovral now and it is ok. My periods are heavier though and I cramp more. Yasmin worked best for me except that it gave me headaches. It got to the point that I didn't want to deal with them anymore. You need to be on something for at least 3 months before you can make a decision. It takes that long for your body to get used to it.Does anyone take the birth control pill yasmin? how much does it cost them a month?
I take Yasmin and medicaid pays for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment