Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Why can't we all sign this and ask for a price freeze-our cost of living is out of control. I can't make it !!

Sorry - we live in a free market economy. That means prices are based on supply and demand.





Demand goes up - supply goes down - prices go up and vice versa.Why can't we all sign this and ask for a price freeze-our cost of living is out of control. I can't make it !!
And who would you be asking exactly? We live in a global economy, where the actions of people in Pakistan directly affect the prices in our stores in the US. There isn't any way to freeze prices - any elementary economics primer would tell you that.





You need to get yourself some training and a better job - that's the way you'll stay ahead.Why can't we all sign this and ask for a price freeze-our cost of living is out of control. I can't make it !!
wow you must not have takes advantageof th free education provided to you- if you c't make it where you live move to some place cheaper.








Freezing prices woudl freeze your wages too soo you would be stuck exaclty where you are..





Wait a minute- idea coming -- almost almost it 's it's








you have enough money for a computer and internet access - you must not be that bad off- bet ya got cable too..





ohh no i wet my pants in sorrow for you - living in a country like the us and not gettign everyting you want-





can't make it cna't pay teh rent cant eat can't drive what is it.





I cna't make it either- I cna't make it to a 400k house and a 50k car but hey thank god I live where i live and not in some mud hut in africa
You need to work harder. If you aren't working at least 60 hours per week then you have no cause to complain.
Get a job and work instead of whining about how bad you have it. You have access to a computer and spend time on it instead of working. Who do you think you are fooling ? Even your name here says you don't want to work. I will never giveup...
Amazing. Have you ever had an economics course? I respectfully suggest you take one. Soon.
I agree with you. It is getting almost impossible to put food on the table let alone for anything else. Although, I am not going to put my name on YA just so anyone can get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment