Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What is the cost of birth control?

Im 20 and I want to get on birth control without my parents knowing about it. Im on my parents insurance still so there is a possibility that they might find out. I know I can get a prescription from my doctor without them knowing cause I have to go once a month anyways, but if I get it filled I think they might find out. So my question is how much does birth control cost from the pharmacy without using insurance?What is the cost of birth control?
it's a lot. w/o insurance take yaz for instance, is 65 dollars. and that's in the midwest so it's probably more expensive elsewhereWhat is the cost of birth control?
At 20 why do you care if they find out, they will be happy that your prevent from getting pregnant. You can go to your local health department or family planning and they will give them to you at a cheaper price, but be honest to yourself so you can be honest to your parents, be content with life. You only have one life to life ..........
from a pharmacy without insurance it is 35 dollars for what i take which is femcon fe. I have insurance tho and it is only 5 dollars.
You can go to your county's health department and get some for free. You parents will never know. They will give you 2-3 packs so you only have to go back every 2-3 months. You will have to then have yearly pap smears though :-(
the pill that your doctor must prescribe you costs $30 for a 1 month cycle and around $80 for 3 month cycle.
Are you in college? If so, you can get it there w/o ur parents knowing for about $10.
It Costs like... 100 dollars
your soul
why dont you just go there and see?
  • female mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment