Friday, August 6, 2010

How can i lower the cost of my monthly birth control (Loestrin 24 FE)?

I just got started on Loestrin 24 FE, and since I have no prescription drug plan I'm having to pay the $60+ out of pocket. Is there a less expensive source for this drug than American pharmacies?How can i lower the cost of my monthly birth control (Loestrin 24 FE)?
If you go to the actual website they have a coupon for 35 dollars off.How can i lower the cost of my monthly birth control (Loestrin 24 FE)?
I am on the same pill and this is a concern for me also. Try Sam's Club. They told me Loestrin 24 would be $47.72 without insurance. Also try a website called birthcontrolcard.com. It's a free discount program.
Get your boyfriend to pay half! If you don't have a bf...look into better health insurance that covers prescription $60 is too much!
Well come on over and help me decorate my house and I 'll pay for them..
Don't take it. Use the natural family planning method instead. All you have to do is buy a thermometer! Plus it's more natural!!
Planned Parenthood has birth control for a lower cost!!
Yeah, it's called abstinence.





But if you must...prescription drugs are less expensive in Canada. Try the site below. You could also search the web and find other sites (like I did) but this one seemed to be the cheapest.
Well maybe you qualify to go to Planned Parenthood and get a steep discount. I would check out your options there. I had to pay quite a bit for the same medication and I just decided to stop taking it...Guess what? I'm saving 60+ dollars a month. Or try the old fashioned way and just use condoms and spermicides or have your man pull out! Hope that helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment