Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How much does it cost to have the birth control mirena removed?

I've only had my mirena in for 2 weeks but already i want it out, im wondering how much does it cost to have it removed. i also called my dr yesterday and ''TRIED'' making an appointment to have it removed but they kept insisting for me to keep it even after i told them like a hundred times i want it out. Did anybody else have that problem? Finally i gave in and hung up the phone.. so my question is how much would it cost to have it removed without insurance and did anybody else have a problem trying to have the mirena removed?How much does it cost to have the birth control mirena removed?
Why do you want to have it removed? I've had mine for 3 1/2 years and love it. I don't have to worry about taking a pill and all the side effects of the pill. Also, I no longer have a period! At first there was some cramping and bleeding, but it didn't last long. Maybe you should give it a little longer before deciding you don't like it. But if you have your heart set on removing it, I was told it costs around $150. and some insurance companies don't pay to remove it.How much does it cost to have the birth control mirena removed?
Sounds like they just wanna see if your body will eventually accept it. It does take a while. It took me about a whole month of bleeding to finally go back to my ';normal'; periods. After about having it for 3 years i had it removed. I went to a planned parenthood because i too didn't have any insurance and they charged me $80.

1 comment:

Post a Comment