Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Do you try to control the high cost of alcohol at bars/clubs...?

... by sneaking in your own? If you do, what is your method of entry?Do you try to control the high cost of alcohol at bars/clubs...?
pre-drink, down a couple of beers and a few shots before you leave home, that way you're already buzzed when you get to the place.Do you try to control the high cost of alcohol at bars/clubs...?
I don't go to bars. My friend puts a pint in her purse, buys pop at the bar and mixes it.
Sometimes when I'm really broke I will. I have a flask and my friend and I fill it with Tequilla. So then we go to the bar and get some lime slices. We take it to the bathroom though to take shots so we don't get caught. ;)
haha i sure do...my husband puts it in his boots...
No, I don't go to bars or clubs
No, I don't.
When the bartender's not looking, I suck beer directly off the tap
internal smuggling dude
I just go to the store, buy my liquor, and drink it at home.
Why don't you just show up already drunk?
I need to, it takes me at least 70 bucks to get me feeling good. I can spend well over 200 if I get drunk in a bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment